As of July 13, 2021 | Subject to Change
All volunteers are required to fill out a Vaccination Status Form prior to participating in activities at Community Theatre of Terre Haute. Volunteers can fill out the form online or will be asked to do so at auditions or their first rehearsal.
Performers – Vaccination Required
Due to the increased risk of transmission associated with theatrical performance and to provide a safe space for rehearsals, performers will be required to be fully vaccinated in order to audition or perform in a CT production. Individuals wishing to audition are encouraged to complete the Vaccination Status Form ahead of time or will be asked to provide proof of full vaccination at auditions. If you plan to audition and have not completed the online form, please bring your vaccination card to auditions.
- Performers under the age of 12 who cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccination will be required to wear a mask at all times, including during performances. The director will discuss these arrangements during the first rehearsal.
- Non-vaccinated volunteers may be considered for performing roles on a very limited basis at the discretion of the director and with approval of the board president. Please discuss this situation with the director in advance of auditions.
Non-Performers – Vaccination Encouraged
Non-performing volunteers are not required to be fully vaccinated but are encouraged to do so.
- Volunteers who are not fully vaccinated will be required to wear a mask at all times
- Volunteers who provide proof of vaccination do not have to wear a mask
Patrons – Vaccination Encouraged
Patrons attending performances are not required to be vaccinated but are encouraged to do so.
- Patrons who are not fully vaccinated are asked to wear a face mask while in the building
- Patrons who are fully vaccinated are welcome to enjoy the performance without a face mask